I have to tell you, this is my most favorite juice! It’s definitely considered a treat, however, at least you do benefit from the nutrients…
Fructose (especially without the fiber in the fruit) is still fructose. If eaten in excess it can be harmful to the body. We will discuss that more in depth in a future post, because there is entirely too much to say about sugar (in any form) right here. So please remember that when you hear of people juicing for their health… this is really not what they are talking about. If you are diabetic, fighting a yeast overgrowth, or cancer… I would just leave the sweet juices out of the line-up.
Now, get ready for an explosion of flavor!
Strawberry Lime With A Twist
An explosion of flavor! A great sweet treat to use as a substitute for the times when, well, sweets are going to happen!
Write a review
- 10-15 Fresh Organic Strawberries
- 1 Small Organic Lime
- 1 Small Organic Orange (blood oranges are perfect if available!)
- 1 Medium Sized Piece (or finger) of Organic Ginger
- Peel the citrus prior to juicing! I prefer to add the ginger while the juicer is on a higher setting and then turn it down to a lower setting for the strawberries and citrus fruits.
- Juice & Enjoy!
- Keep in mind, as always with juices, you can adjust the amounts used.
Twisted Veggies https://twistedveggies.com/