This is a simple recipe that is jam packed with healing properties! Just to name a few:
- Cucumbers are known for their silica content. Silica contributes to the strength of your connective tissue, such as the ligaments, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
- Celery is rich in potassium and sodium and could be considered a terrific juice to use after a workout to replace electrolytes (instead of that nasty Gatorade).
- Parsley is rich in chlorophyll and is regarded as an excellent “nerve stimulant” (a terrific natural energy source!)
- Cabbage is full of anticancer properties! It’s also well known for its ability to help with peptic ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Green apples are great for lowering cholesterol, boosting the immune system and also contain anticancer properties!
Make sure to always buy organic if possible! This is one to keep handy to have at least 3-4 times a week!
A terrific basic green juice with loads of health benefits!
Write a review
- 1/4 to 1/2 head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of parsley (or a handful)
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 cucumber
- Just remember, don't be too hung up on exact amounts... there is no wrong way to make this. 🙂
Twisted Veggies https://twistedveggies.com/