The Truth About Pet Cancer: 5-Part Mini-Series

pet cancer

To say that cancer has reached epidemic levels would be an understatement. Just 50 years ago, only 1 in 100 dogs got cancer. Today it is a staggering 1 in 1.65 dogs.

This year alone, 12 million dogs and cats will be diagnosed with cancer. As little as 5% are attributed to genetics. The remaining 95% are caused by environment and lifestyle.

The good news is you can heal and prevent cancer in your pets!

If you’re an animal lover, you won’t want to miss this free 5-part mini-series brought to you by the amazing Rodney Habib (Dog Advocate and Planet Paws), Dr. Karen Becker (Integrative Wellness Veterinarian), and Ty Bolinger of “The Truth About Cancer” series. These videos may only be available for a limited time, so don’t procrastinate!

You can watch them here for free! Starting, of course, with Episode 1. 

Episode 1: The History Of Animal Cancer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *