Blueberry Muffins Without The Guilt
Grain Free, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, and Low Carb Blueberry Muffins! Each muffin is only about 2 net carbs, so make them & serve them warm with real, grass-fed, organic butter. After everyone has fallen in love with them, then - and ONLY then - you can reveal the extent of their healthiness!
Write a review
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 4-1/2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil (melted)
- 6 organic Eggs (about medium size)
- 4 tablespoons organic Milk (I used organic cream, but you can substitute with non-dairy milks such as almond, coconut or cashew).
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1/2 to 1 cup of fresh, organic Blueberries
- Combine all wet ingredients into a large bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a separate bowl.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Add fruit and stir.
- Pour the batter into muffin pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Twisted Veggies http://twistedveggies.com/